Singapore S pass requirement
Website designer and E-commerce Developer
position Need -3.
Visa Duration: 2 years
Accommodation & food: Not provided
Salary : $2200
Working hours: 8
Working days: 6
Web Site Designer Job Purpose: Develops Web sites by planning and executing design; maintaining and upgrading service.
Web Site Designer Job Duties:
• Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
• Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
• Establishes locality by registering with search engines.
• Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
• Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
Call Ankur @ +91 98141 19001 for more info.