Study in Lithuania (Schengen Country)
Deadline: 1st Nov / 1st June
Application Fees: 95 – 350 Euros
Why Study in Lithuania?
• All Programs are in English Language
• All universities are Govt approved
• Schengen Country
• 20hrs per week part time allowed after 1 year of study
• IELTS is not required if student speaks English
• Spouse can work full time – Can only go after 3 month from the departure of applicant
• Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 300-400 Euros
• Accommodation available on walking distance from most of the Universities.
• The country is in Northern Europe.
• The largest of the three Baltic States along the Baltic Sea (together with Latvia and Estonia)
• Lithuania is a Schengen country .
• Vilnius is the capital and the largest city of Lithuania
• The official language of Lithuania is Lithuanian.
• There are a number of different universities and colleges in Lithuania, the oldest and largest of which are situated in Vilnius and Kaunas.
Facts about Lithuania
• All universities issue European Union Degree valid all over the world including India.
• High Quality Education
• Very Low Tuition Fees
• Indian students who graduated from these Universities are working in Europe & Other Countries.
• Erasmus Exchange Semester with grants on Living Expenses for Indian students
• Paid Internships with some post graduate programmes
• Class rooms with good mix of international and local students
• All Education in English Language
• Excellent facilities for Sports & other activities
• World class Laboratories for Research
• Hostel Accommodation and other utilities available with all universities.
Student should speak good English + Indoz Overseas will be taking Skype interview before taking the application.
Documents required: (Original Apostle documents are required for admission. University sends the documents to their Ministry of Education (SKVC) and they access the documents and give the confirmation – It takes up to 1 month)
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (Apostle)
3) SOP/Motivation letter
4) Copy of Passport
5) Passport Size Photo
6) Work Experience (If any)
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
2) Bachelors Marksheets and Degree Certificate (Apostle)
4) SOP/Motivation letter
5) Copy of Passport
6) Passport Size Photo
7) Work Experience (If any)
Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) is an independent public agency established in 1995. The Centre implements the external quality assurance policy in higher education in Lithuania and contributes to the development of human resources by creation of enabling conditions free movement of persons.
Show Money 6000-7000 Euros (Approx. Rs. 4.5-5 Lakhs) in students account (one day old funds acceptable).
Post Study Work Visa
No post study work visa. Student can use the last 6 months of their study (thesis period) as Job Search Visa
Please contact the undersigned for any further assistance you may require.
+91 98141 19001