POST GRADUATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Enhance your marketability and gain relevant professional skills.
The HR Post Grad is a one year post graduate certificate designed to prepare students to work in all areas of human resources. At the end of your program, students will understand the ins and outs of recruitment, training, performance management, compensation, health and safety and labour relations – all the tools that employers in today’s marketplace are looking for.
- Facilitate and communicate the human resources component of the organization’s business plan.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- Present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- Conduct research, produce reports, and recommend changes in human resources practices.
- And much more!
- Two year college diploma or university degree, minimum 50% score.
- IELTS 6.5 bands no individual score less than 6.
$ 13,750 which includes Books/Materials.
Graduates are prepared for entry to mid-level management positions with human resource departments, community organizations, private practices, learning institutions, government departments and consulting firms. Some examples of positions include:
- human resources generalist
- recruitment specialist
- compensation and benefit co-ordinator
- training specialist
- human resources analyst
Saskatchewan Economy- Booming!
- Highest employment rate amongst all Canadian provinces, around 95,000 employees required in 5 years time.
- Storehouse of natural resources and a powerhouse of value-added industries.
- Thriving Technology, construction, mineral exploration, and oil and gas sectors.
- Canada’s highest growth in key economic categories, including international exports, wholesale trade, retail sales and new construction.
- Second highest growth in Canada in manufacturing shipments, commercial construction and new vehicle sales.
Call Nikhil @ +91 9988006227 for more info