GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is a standardized aptitude test with a pre-defined syllabus and is required for admission to many of the world’s leading Business Schools.
The GMAT score is generally accepted as one of the most valid and reliable testing schemes in graduate business schools. The exam is designed to measure the skills students require to succeed in the challenging curriculum. Being a computer-adaptive exam, it is one that assesses the student’s verbal, quantitative and analytical writing skills rather than a handwritten test. Being computer-based, the GMAT exam can determine the student’s ability by selecting questions based on previous answers. As the student progresses with the exam, the difficulty of questions alters in accordance with the number of correct or incorrect answers given.
It is essential to undergo proper GMAT coaching before you appear for the test. The Indoz Overseas offers quality GMAT coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few of the reasons why students should choose to prepare for their GMAT with The Indoz Academy:
- One of the largest and most successful global education companies in India with 21 years of experience in assisting students make informed decisions about their future and guiding them about their education options both in India and overseas.
- Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Experienced, qualified and professional faculty drawn from some of the most elite institutions in India, all of whom have undergone a rigorous training schedule and are subject to a regular and thorough evaluation process to ensure that their subject knowledge and teaching practices continue to be amongst the best in the industry.
- Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually, having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
- Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students’ needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allow personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, The Indoz Academy also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for GMAT practice test preparation with The Indoz Academy will benefit from the ability to:
- take a demo class before enrolling
- monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours
- improve test scores through extra tutoring and result orientated strategies
- enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools
- revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Two highly powerful preparation methods that The Indoz Academy GMAT coaching centres adopt are:
Critical Thinking Strategies: Realising that standardised tests rely on more than just the content, The Indoz Academy constantly updates and customizes its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it addresses the student’s specific areas of concern. In addition, the faculty regularly arranges additional workshops or extra-help sessions on particular topics in which the student has underperformed during the mock test.
Essential Practice: The Indoz Academy collection of practice tests, other than basic content and timed drills, simulate the GMAT. The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies provided by our expert instructors, enhance the student’s confidence in facing the actual exam.