Australia education is one of the best in the world and it is in the top 5 favorite study destinations for overseas students. Education in each state is administered by their state government. The various states education system is basically the same, except for a few minor differences in their education system. Every year, thousands of overseas students come to Australia through study visa consultants in Punjab for Australia for further their studies. And upon completing their course of study, many students went on to apply for their Australia PR ( permanent residency ) . Learning and studying in Australia is the perfect way to launch your career. Employment opportunities open up to those who have degrees from any one of the universities, whether they study in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, or at any of the other higher-education institutions located around Australia. As you may already know, the Australian Government implemented the new Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) on 1 July 2016 to support Australia’s education services sector. Although this is great news for overseas students wanting to apply for student visas Consultants in Punjab, many people have been asking a number of different questions, the most common of all being…”what does this mean for me?”
In a nutshell, these changes mean that the process of applying for a student visa is now simpler and more effective than ever before. How? Well, luckily, we’ve summarised all your most frequently asked questions with answers to match in the hope that all your SSVF queries will be answered!
Why has the the Streamline Visa Processing (SVP) changed to the Simplified Student Study Visa Framework (SSVF)?
The SVP is quite complex with all its subclasses, assessment level frameworks and visa processing arrangements. More often than not, the processing alone becomes tedious and stressful, not only for overseas students and agents, but to the Immigration Department and education sectors as well.
According to the Australian Government, “The SSVF has been designed to make the process of applying for a student visa simpler to navigate for genuine students, deliver a more targeted approach to immigration integrity and reduce red tape for business”.
What are the most significant changes?
The reduction of eight subclasses to only two. These being: Student Visa (subclass 500) and Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590).
The introduction of a single immigration risk framework wherein all foreign students will be assessed, regardless of their chosen course of study.
The use of ImmiAccount, where all applications for student visas and student guardian visas must be completed. This means the application process is now all online.
What does the Student Visa (subclass 500) cover?
This visa allows international students to study in a recognised education institution on a full-time basis.
What are its requirements?
- To be qualified for this visa, students must have applied for, and been accepted to, study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia.
- International students below the age of 18 must have organised suitable welfare arrangements for the duration of their stay in Australia
What does the Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590) cover?
This visa is intended for parents or guardians of international students under the age of 18 holding student visas in Australia.
What are its requirements?
- To be qualified for this visa, the person should be at least 21 years old and have custody of the student.
- They should not bring family members below the age of six along, except under certain circumstances.
- They should be capable of providing accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student.
What is a single immigration risk framework?
With the new and simpler framework, the amount of evidence will depend on the combined immigration risk outcomes of the students’ chosen education provider and their country of citizenship. That said, students associated with the lowest immigration risk will have evidentiary requirements streamlined, and those with the highest immigration risk will have the “regular” evidentiary requirements.
Applications processed under streamlined visas will have fewer documents of evidence, compared with the regular ones where applicants are required to provide additional evidence.
There’s a Checklist Tool from the Government that will help students determine the right documents they need to proceed with their application. It is fully functional and accessible at any level of the visa application process or you can consult Australia Study Visa Consultants in Punjab.
What are the financial capacity requirements?
International students must have sufficient funds to meet their daily expenses and tuition costs throughout their study abroad programs in Australia. For international students classified in the high-risk immigration category based on their chosen education provider and country of origin, they are more likely required to provide additional evidence of their financial capacity. In that case, they need to provide –
- Evidence of sufficient funds that can cover 1 year tuition fee, travel to Australia and 12 months of living costs and school fees of dependent children
- Evidence of meeting the required annual income of at least $60,000, or $70,000 when accompanied by a family, or
- For secondary exchange students, an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Students (AASES) form.
Generally, student visa applicants who are classified in the low-risk immigration category will only need to declare that they are financially capable of supporting themselves and meeting their school fees.
What are the responsibilities of education providers?
The SSVF will not only create an equal environment for Australian education providers, but will also lessen the burden when it comes to ensuring the compliance of foreign students with immigration rules. However, it is the responsibility of education providers to report students who do not comply with the course requirements of their visas, achieve satisfactory attendance, complete their enrolled courses, or maintain satisfactory course progress.
For international students under 18 years of age, education providers must approve welfare arrangements. They need to report through PRISMS for any changes to the care arrangements, such as changes in the type of accommodation.
Australia Study Visa Consultants
So you are interested to study in Australia ? That’s quite amazing.
In Australia, you can find the most famous thing that is nature amazing reef which is the world-famous reef. Besides this Australia has beautiful cities like Queensland, Victoria, and green ocean road. So besides this also there are many beautiful places in Australia due to which students are attracted to this country. But if you want to come to study in Australia you have to apply for a study or student visa which is applicable for 5 years. Australia has the top universities and research and development programs.
So why to study in Australia?
- Australia has the largest number of universities in which every year students take the admissions.
- In the University Of Australia, the students can work for 20 hours a week and can gain useful work experience while doing the internship.
- The education from Australia University is recognized worldwide and the students who pass from the University Of Australia get the jobs at a faster speed, as they hold strong positions in the world.
- International students can get academic opportunities.
- Australia has a secure and lively environment due to which international students can live safely in Australia.
- Australia University has top-quality education, outstanding faculties, and is internationally recognized.
Australia study visa consultants in Punjab is a well-known firm which is known for providing excellent service for sending the students overseas for education in the best university. We help the students in choosing the best university, helps in selecting the best courses to get the top jobs, and also helps in providing top on-boarding facilities. When you land in our office, Indoz Overseas is one of the best Australia study visa consultants in Punjab near chandigarh will help you in every step till you get the visa in your hand. We will help in the smooth process of going overseas for your dream future.
So how to apply for Australia university:
- Health insurance
- Valid passport
- 157a application form
- English proficiency test
- Should not have any criminal background
- All educational documents
- Financial facility proof to show that you can pay the tuition fees, air ticket
- Medical certificate
Australia study visa consultants are located in Punjab near Chandigarh which is the city of India. We are in coordination with many Australia universities. Our representatives are there in many countries like Australia, Canada, Finland, New Zealand, the USA, the UK, etc.
So if you study less than 2 years what are the requirements for the same?
If the students want to study in Australia less than 2 years then they require a temporary visa for the same
What are the requirements if you want to work in Australia?
The students can work in Australia for 1 year 6 months and more than 3 years which will depend on their qualifications.
The student must have a student or study visa which will be valid for 6 months, besides this, they should have health insurance and should be proficient in English.
student visa for Australia requires the following requirements:
- Finacial proof:
You should have proof showing that you should have enough funds which will cover your travelling cost, tuition fees, and living cost. If you are going to staying with your spouse and children then you have to how the financial proof for them also besides this you have to pay the university fees.
- English proficiency:
If you are not from an English speaking native country then you have to complete your English course like IELTS and should have a band of 7 in the English test.
- Should not have a criminal background.
The students who are going for studies in Australia shouldn’t have any criminal background.
To apply for a student visa for Australia the Indian students should show their proof of evidence and how long the student want to reside in Australia and also depend on the study they want to pursue.
You can apply for the study visa by the following methods:
- IELTS (English proficiency course compulsory for Australia)
- You can do various courses like marketing, hospitality, fitness.
- You can go to Australia through a study visa for the following methods
- Students can travel to Australia to study for short term English course or intensive
- Can go for various vocational courses.
- Can go for higher stud program like the graduate course, master degree
- Can also go for the PGDBM course.
Best Australia Study Visa Consultants in Punjab
Indoz Overseas is the leading Australia Study Visa Consultants in Punjab, Provides Australia Student Visa and other Study in Australia Services.